
I've been trying to find the energy in spring to move forward. I wanted to take a serene approach but somehow my attention span is leaving me in the mind space of quick response - like a graffiti artist - hit and run. It's called bombing - not that I'm so hip - I just teach contemporary art - so I have to know what's going on. It is not my usual forum - but I am not sure what is usual anymore. I must be born again, after all.
1 comment:
Maybe we are not supposed to always have energy, we are supposed to rest our inner selves, renew, restore, and all that Oil of Olay ad terminology. Just think, when you do have the energy, it will burst forth a renewed sense of you. Of course you will be born again, and again, and again.
Post a Comment