Hello Crones,
Well, I'm back. My life and schedule have prevented me from doing anything extra, including this. But I blew off work today, have been trying to penetrate the piles of stuff in my house and in my yard. Piles of stuff. Sometimes I seem ruled by piles of stuff. When I am at work? Piles of stuff. When I am at home? Piles of stuff.
I have enjoyed catching up on reading your posts. Purple Queen, don't fret! There's still time to be bad! I have gone erratically back and forth between the good girl and the bad girl since college and now think I am integrated into the good bad girl. Or maybe the bad good girl is more to the point. Whatever! I am both and so are you. Puff away I say!
Fiona, energy is in short supply these days, though I find that with enough enthusiasm I can manage to push ahead. But there's the rub: to find joy and enthusiasm in the everyday. I can certainly find the energy to take a trip when I am lucky enough to have the opportunity. I can find the energy to dance when I am lucky enough to have the opportunity. Why can't I muster the energy to plow through the piles of stuff??? I created those piles, in one way or another; if they are my creation, shouldn't I embrace them and somehow find joy there?
Should. Such a rotten little word.
Please show me how to put an illustration in this blog! I love it when our comments are illustrated! And the last one you put in Fiona was so beautiful. Loved the giggles about sex as a young girl. No giggling now, though. Not much sex now, either!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for getting the blog moving - we are all pushing through to the OFF SEASON. However, it seems that the season is never really over, because now we are preparing for the NEXT. Baseball would be boring (or more so) if it was played all year long.
A Baseball metaphor? I'm now resting.
Regarding picture posts: there is a bar at the top of the post window with an image. Click the image a upload a picture.
Cheers
Post a Comment